Fierce Legal Representation For DUI/DWI
Driving intoxicated is an all-too common criminal offense. If you are convicted, it will stay on your record for life. If you are arrested for a DUI, you need a bold defense attorney who will help you seek your best results in court. At Tennessee’s Johnson Law Firm, I, Brian Clay Johnson, will work tirelessly to seek your best resolution and keep you driving.
Defense Of All Types of DUI Charges
Penalties for a DUI conviction charge can be harsh. As a tenacious defender, I have represented numerous clients on these types of charges:
- A first drunk driving offense
- Repeat DUI/DWI offenses
- Multiple DUI/DWI arrests that result in a felony charge
- Underage drinking and driving
- Commercial/business drivers charged with DUI/DWI
- Criminal vehicular homicide due to an alcohol-related accident
My years of experience working on driving-while-intoxicated cases in and around Jackson has helped me hone the ability to strategize effectively and anticipate the other side’s moves. Allow me to help you strive for a positive outcome so you can move past this stressful time.
What You Can Expect After Your Arrest
If you are charged with a drinking-while-driving arrest, you may encounter financial fines and other penalties that can include:
- Revocation of your driver’s license
- Prison time
- High court fees and fines
- Increased car insurance premiums
- Mandatory chemical dependency treatment
- Community service
- Discipline by your college, if you are a student
I have a proven record of winning DUI cases tried before a jury and in getting such cases dismissed or lowered to a less serious charge. My training includes studies on the defense of DUIs and DUI scientific evidence including DUIs due to prescription drugs and other drugs.
I Investigate All Of The Details
I can evaluate your specific circumstances, study the details and determine whether your rights were violated in any way, such as:
- Did the arresting police officer use proper procedures?
- Were your Miranda rights read?
- Did you, in fact, fail a properly administered breathalyzer test and other roadside tests?
- Did the officer record you on video?
Work With A Zealous DUI Attorney Who Will Not Judge You
I will prepare your defense like I do all my defenses, with staunch advocacy to help seek your most favorable result. Contact me to discuss how I can help you at my Tennessee office by calling 731-260-8235 or request a consultation via this easy email form. I look forward to serving you.